Westfall is featured in Design-2-Part Magazine’s September 2015 Western Edition titled “Collaboration- Why is it critical to your next manufacturing process”?
Collaboration and a sense of trust is critical for successful relationships with suppliers. We at NPI/Medical foster quality relationships with customers based upon reliability and transparency.
Why is NPI/Medical the partner of choice for your complex medical device? Put simply, our focus for solving our customers’ difficulties repeatedly brings them back to NPI/Medical to amplify their new business development within the entire new product development life cycle.
As part of our value proposition NPI/Medical eliminate the chaos and uncertainty of product development life cycle by turning it into a strategic advantage for our customers. Come to NPI with your tooling or molding project and we will provide technologies that produce parts efficiently and cost effectively.
1. We understand our customers tooling and molding needs
- Customer Satisfaction through superior on-time delivery
- Increased productivity
- Continuous innovation
- Quality and consistency
2. Execution of the complete P2P Life cycle and Full Service Production Manufacturing
- Low volume prototype tooling to full scale production
- Bridge Tooling to Production
- In- house tooling and molding
- Tooling Transfers
- LSR expertise
- Part Validation
- Material Certifications
- Kitting, Assembly, Packaging
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Value Added Services
3. 66,000 square foot state-of -the-art facility with 4 production cells, a full service tool room, and 3 ISO certified Clean rooms
- 3 certified Clean rooms for molding, assembly and packing
- 2 Class 7 Clean rooms for low volume, short run assemblies
- 1 Class 8 certified Clean room equipped with injection molding machines to meet customers tight tolerance medical device requirements.
- 8 injection molding machines- 25-165 ton capacity
- 41 presses ranging from 28-300 capacity
- A unique system with 4 different tooling levels to match customers needs from 1 to 500,000 parts
- Tools run in an ISO 9001 environment with options to transition to ISO 13485
- Shorter lead times
- In- house tooling- single cavity and family molds
- True to form CAD geometry
- Clean Room Assembly & Packaging Options
- Full Process Validations
5. Superior Project Management based upon transparency from initial concept development to launch to market
- Adherence to DMAIC ideology
- Turn-key relationships with customers
- Seamless communication
- ERP project management system with 24/7 RT (Real Time) project status updates